Welcome to our class blog. We are a class of year 5 and 6 children in West Auckland, New Zealand who love to think and challenge our learning. We look forward to sharing our thinking and learning with you. Keep coming back to see what we have been up to.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Hollie Writes About the Rugby World Cup

The Rugby World Cup Match for Bronze

It all began when I walked through the gates and into the fan zone, what an exciting experience.

“Ahhh, its really Stan Walker!” I screamed. when I walked in I was dancing every where and I went spastic.

I was squished because there were thousands of people in the fan zone, but I thought there was going to be way more people.

The best part was that I got to touch Stan Walker’s hand and be on the bid screen.

“O.M.G this is such an AWESOME experience, I wish I could be on stage with him, this is so cool!” I kept saying.

“Wales, Wales, Wales!” Everybody was cheering for Wales when the game started, any way, I wondered who was going to come third in the rugby world cup? I’d hoped it was the Welsh, but sadly they did not win, Australia did - which I thought was a shame. We all felt like deflated balloons because the Welsh had lost and I was hoping they were going to win. The Welsh lost by three points but they played a good game.

I wonder if Wales will beat Australia in four more years time in the next Rugby World Cup. Well, I hope they do!

Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment